It is my distinct pleasure to welcome David Limbaugh to the show today. A lawyer, nationally syndicated columnist, conservative political commentator, and author, David has appeared on hundreds of national and local television and radio shows, including CNN’s Crossfire, The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, and many others. His New York Times bestselling titles include The Emmaus Code, Jesus on Trial, The Great Destroyer, Crimes Against Liberty, Bankrupt, Persecution, and Absolute Power.
In this episode, he shares his success journey, as well as his personal struggles with overcoming his doubts about Christianity before ultimately accepting Christ. Listen in to hear the key lessons David learned throughout his life and career, why he says people should never chase fame, and the major breakthroughs that cemented his professional success and his faith.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Find the show and subscribe in: iTunes or Stitcher.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How David’s upbringing and early life experiences have impacted his results on his way to success.
- The problems he sees with formal education today.
- Tips for aspiring writers.
- David’s first major breakthrough as an up and coming lawyer and writer.
- Books that have enriched his life and contributed to his success.
- The pivotal event that led to David overcoming his doubts around Christianity.
- Common limitations of non-believers.
- What David wants to be remembered for.
- Advice for people starting out in their careers.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Those failures—and I don’t call them failures; they’re just speed bumps—are very important in any of our paths, and so I don’t look back and regret those at all. - @DavidLimbaugh Click To Tweet
Even if you think you’re a moron, even if you think you are ignorant about things, and even if you are right that you’re ignorant, you can learn. Don’t be afraid to take on something that you’re not sure you can do. - @DavidLimbaugh Click To Tweet
It's probably healthier if someone does not seek fame. If you want to be successful, that’s an admirable, noble goal, to be the best you can be in whatever you pursue, but don’t do it for the purpose of fame. -@DavidLimbaugh Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- David Limbaugh: Website | Twitter
- The True Jesus: Uncovering the Divinity of Christ in the Gospels by David Limbaugh
- The Emmaus Code: Finding Jesus in the Old Testament by David Limbaugh
- Jesus on Trial: A Lawyer Affirms the Truth of the Gospel by David Limbaugh
- The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama’s War on the Republic by David Limbaugh
- Crimes Against Liberty: An Indictment of President Barack Obama by David Limbaugh
- Persecution: How Liberals Are Waging War Against Christians by David Limbaugh
- Bankrupt: The Intellectual and Moral Bankruptcy of Today’s Democratic Party by David Limbaugh
- Absolute Power: The Legacy of Corruption in the Clinton-Reno Justice Department by David Limbaugh
- Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook for Building a Superior Vocabulary by Norman Lewis
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Know What You Believe by Paul E. Little
- Know Why You Believe by Paul E. Little
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, eBook: Historical Evidences for the Christian Faith by Josh McDowell
- Life of Christ by Fulton J. Sheen
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- The Great Ideas Program
- Regnery Publishing