As a business owner or entrepreneur of any kind it can be easy to confuse success with things that don’t actually add value and joy to your life. Michelle DeNio joins us on the show today to share her story and the breakthrough she had when it came to redefining success and finding happiness in all areas of her life. She sheds light on what it takes to truly succeed and the importance of being independent but also willing to ask for help and learn from others.
Her message is not just empowering, it is practical and full of helpful hints and tips to supercharge your business and bring it to the next level. She shares some of the biggest mistakes she made along the way and lessons she has learned in business. Michelle also discusses how important it is to have a mentor or coach who can keep you accountable and guide you in the difficult times.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Find the show and subscribe in: iTunes or Stitcher.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Michelle’s upbringing and why it pushed her to be more independent.
- The importance of being independent but still knowing how to ask for help.
- How she developed her skill set and the breakthrough that shaped her career.
- The importance of knowing how different positions in a company effect each-other.
- Biggest mistakes she has learned from along the way.
- The value of mentorship and a person that helped mentor her.
- Her definition of success and how it plays into her move.
- Success habits achievers and leaders can add to their routine.
- The best first step to improve yourself as an entrepreneur or business owner according to Michelle.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
You set yourself up to fail when you just learn something and move on. - @michelle_denio Click To Tweet
My personal definition of success is not necessarily always based on financial success. - @michelle_denio Click To Tweet
It’s one thing to say that you read this book or you’re reading that book but what are you doing with it? Are you implementing it or are you just saying that you’re reading it? -@michelle_denio Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Michelle DeNio: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- The Power of Broke by Daymond John