As communication, technology, and entertainment change throughout the generations, it’s hard to keep track of what’s good and what’s damaging. Ava Wettrick, an 18-year-old rising star in the entrepreneurial arena, has quite a bit of insight on the topic—and she has a mission, too. In this episode, Ava discusses the unique challenges her fellow Gen Zers are facing and how she plans to help.
Listen in to hear her talk about what got her started in podcasting and how she mentors young women and girls to encourage them to learn entrepreneurial skills and make more of an impact. You’ll also get valuable advice on how to handle hard or unfortunate circumstances in order to revolutionize your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What initially pushed Ava to kick off her podcast.
- Where fear came in and how she got herself to do it anyway.
- The challenges presented when it comes to role models and content in Ava’s generation.
- How she works one-on-one with young women.
- How to handle hard situations and circumstances.
- Ava’s 10-year plan for expanding what she’s doing and going global.
- The core fundamentals she teaches to her mentees.
- The most impactful person she has interviewed.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Now your competition is the world, and it’s so much bigger and so unattainable. - @Ava_Wettrick Click To Tweet
You can’t compromise on your character. - @Ava_Wettrick Click To Tweet
I will never be a victim of my own circumstances. If something bad happens to me, it’s okay. I’m going to learn from it. - @Ava_Wettrick Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ava Wettrick: Site | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | Podcast
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards
- Impact Theory ft. Simon Sinek
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Laws of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Love Does by Bob Goff
- Going Home: Jesus & Buddha as Brothers by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!