After realizing he could do the job he wanted to do without a degree, Tyler Wagner dropped out of college and started pursuing his goals his own way. Now the founder of Authors Unite and the host of the incredibly successful Authors Unite Podcast, Tyler joins the show today to discuss how he became the successful entrepreneur and author he is today.
Listen in as he explains how his company is getting books on bestseller lists, as well as what he does to hold his clients accountable. You’ll learn Tyler’s best tips for getting noticed, the importance of perseverance, and the business books that changed his life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Tyler became interested in becoming an entrepreneur.
- Why accountability is so important.
- How books can change your life.
- Some of Tyler’s favorite influential books.
- Why you don’t need to go to college to be successful.
- The importance of perseverance.
- How to use the tools available for you.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
In the beginning, there is no momentum, but once you start to get a little momentum it really picks up from there.- @MrWagner37 Click To Tweet
The root word of 'authority' is 'author.' - @MrWagner37 Click To Tweet
All these tools are available for me; I don’t need to work for somebody to achieve what I want.- @MrWagner37 Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tyler Wagner: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Authors Unite Podcast
- Conference Crushing by Tyler Wagner
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Science of Success by Wallace D. Wattles
- Maps Of Meaning by Jordan B. Peterson
- 12 Rules For Life by Jordan B. Peterson
- Thus Spake Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche
- You’re It by Alan Watts
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!