Tima Elhajj is a coach and mentor who helps people (including herself) find their purpose by defining the person they are becoming and who they want to be. Today she joins us on the show to share her personal journey of tapping into her passions, as well as important insights that will help you do the same with your life and career.
Listen in as Tima discusses her method for helping people create their purpose and offers key insight into what it takes to start the right business for you. You’ll learn why it’s so important to follow your curiosity and how to access your own inner greatness.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Tima has built such an incredible and meaningful network.
- Her background in financial planning and fashion—and why she transitioned out of it.
- How beautiful things are born from dark places.
- What the intrapreneur is and why it’s important in the workplace.
- The method Tima uses to help people create their purpose.
- What her course does and how you can take it.
- How to start the right business.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
In the end, it has nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with making a difference in other people's lives. - @_timaelhajj Click To Tweet
There are a lot of people who want to be great or feel there’s a greatness in them, but they don’t know how to work with that. - @_timaelhajj Click To Tweet
I felt that there was so much more to my existence, and it wasn’t what I was doing at the time. - @_timaelhajj Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tima Elhajj: Website | Podcast | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | Medium
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!